Burning Fail: Redux
Concept – Dwarven Warden, in command of the assault on Brandelise
Lifepaths – Born Clansman, Delver, Lead to Dwarven Host, Foot Soldier, Banner Bearer, Axe Bearer, Graybeard, Captain, Warden
Age – 223
|PTGS||Su: B4||Li: B8||Mi: B10||Se: B11||Tr: B12||Mo: B13|
Skills – Armor Training, Axe B6, Banner-wise B5, Brawling B2, Cartography B3, Command B5, Conspicuous B4, Etiquette B3, Excavation B3, Field Dressing B4, Foraging B3, Formation Fighting, Gas Pocket-wise B3, Hammer B3, Intimidation B5, Observation B4, Oratory B3, Shield Training, Stentorious Debate B3, Strategy B5, Throwing B3, Tunnel-wise B3, Ugly Truth B3
- I must take the castle in order to put this situation to rest.
- My King’s Greed has begun to consume him; I will try to orchestrate a compromise between him and the Men before this gets further out of hand.
- The treatment of our people by the Men is unfair; We should withdraw our people into the hold, and let the Men fight it out with the Orcs.
- I swore an oath to my King’s father to obey his son in all things.
- Never touch the Nog.
- Always inspect the troops before battle.
- Never speak ill of the King.
Gear – Clothes, sturdy shoes, Dwarven-made Heavy Mail, Dwarven Arms (Axe, Hammer)
Property – House in Valder’s Hall
Affiliations – 2D General of Valder’s Army
Reputations – 2D Friend of the Former King
Relationships – King Dwirmir (Powerful)
Traits – [Dt] Accustomed to the Dark, [Char] Bearded, [Char] Brusque, [Char] Chuffing, [Char] Chuntering, [Dt] Deep Sense, [Dt] Greed, [Dt] Hardasnails, [Dt] Oathsworn, [Dt] Obsessive, [Dt] Oddlylikeable, [C-O] Resigned to Death, [Char] Salt of the Earth, [Dt] Shaped from Earth and Stone, [Dt] Stout, [Char] Swaggering, [Dt] Tough
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
|Dwarven Axe 1,2,3||B6||B11||G1||2||3||2||Long|
|Dwarven Hammer 1,2,3||B5||B10||B15||2||3||2||Longer|
1 Two-handed, may not be used with a shield
2 Dwarven Arms grant +1D to the wielder’s skill for balance.
3 +1 VA included for Power > B7